At Brugora, in the hamlet Montesiro, there is the most important religious Besanese architectural complex, built in the eleventh century by the Family Casati. The complex housed until 1700 a Benedictine monastery, then closed; Today it is used as a home for elderly people. The building is divided into public church and church interior.
The public church, dedicated to Saints Peter and Paul, originally Romanesque with three naves and redone inside in Baroque style, it has a single nave. Of particular note Last Supper of the sixteenth century, very brightly colored and well-preserved, being awarded, recently discovered and revealed by the removal of a seventeenth-century altarpiece.