The Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Rosary of Vimercate is a seventeenth-century reconstruction performed by architects Fabio Mangone and Francesco Maria Richino (1622-1644). On the main altar, Baroque style (1677-1688, by Serafino Tencalla), there is the miraculous statue of the Virgin (dated 1609) that would stop the spread of infection during the 1630 plague. Of the eighteenth century sacristy, built by Francesco Croce, remain, in the twentieth-century structure, the elegant wooden furniture (1770). Also attributable to the eighteenth century are the wooden choir and the organ, with elegant rococo choir (1759).
In the chapel of the Saviour are a vast cycle of Nuvolone and late Mannerist stucco by Michelangelo de Prevosti. The Chapel of the Kings preserves a seventeenth-century altarpiece and an altar frontal in scagliola (1757) by Lorenzo Retti. The Chapel of St. Catherine is adorned with baroque stucco (1672) and an altarpiece by Giulio Campi.
The Sanctuary is one of the stops of the Way of St. Augustine.