Meda is home of one of the most prestigious monuments in Brianza: the church of San Vittore. It overlooks Piazza Vittorio Veneto and is the oldest religious building in the town (1520). It testifies to the existence of an old female monastery around which the town developed. The church, with its frescoes, is an important example of Lombardian renaissance art. Inside there are works by Bernardo Luini and his followers, Giulio Campi and Giovan Battista Crespi aka ‘Il Cerano’.