The route offers historical knowledge and planning of the ancient village of Monza, analyzing its development from the middle ages to modern times and allowing the discovery of the most representative buildings and monuments of the old town: from the former Home of the Humiliated, which houses the Civic Museum of Monza, you will reach the Cathedral and the medieval tower in Via Lambro, the ancient route of the salt, heading towards the Arengario, the old town hall, and Trento and Trieste square, crowned by the Monument to the Fallen, proceeding until to the oratory of Santa Marta.
- Home of the Humiliated - Civic Museum of Monza (Musei civici di Monza - Casa degli Umiliati)
- Duomo - St. John the Baptist Cathedral (Basilica di San Giovanni Battista)
- Duomo Museum and Treasure (Museo e Tesoro del Duomo e Torre Longobarda)
- Medieval Tower (Torre medievale di via Lambro)
- Bridge of the Lions and Roman bridge of Arena (Ponte dei Leoni / Ponte romano d'Arena)
- Arengario old town hall
- Trento and Trieste square (Monumento ai Caduti)
- Oratory of Santa Marta
Thematic itineraries follow the touristic signals recently installed in the streets and squares of the city. Panels on the paths differ in color, following the theme of each itinerary: the Historical Route is marked by red color.