This park is a link between the Parco Nord Milano, the Parco Groane and the Parco della Valle del Lambro. Though situated in a heavily urbanized area which fragments its continuity, it still preserves locations of natural interest. In the park area there is a juxtaposition of farmlands, farmsteads and virgin greens. Reforestation has been carried out by environmental associations and there is also a professional associations and environmental groups there is also a historic forest (Il Bosco Bello) within the perimeter.
The pond inside the park was obtained after the restoration of a sand and gravel quarry. It is divided into two sectors:one for fishing (carp, sturgeon, Russian grayling, catfish etc..), while the other houses common moorhen, ducks, geese and wild swans. Herons have also been spotted hanging around. A fenced park has been built near the lake with a bicycle lane and other recreational facilities.
General Park Information: foot ways, cycle-ways, fishing areas , birdwatching , wildlife watching, tour with naturalistic guides
- Muggiò - via Sondrio, via Milano, via Lodi or via Parco
- Nova Milanese - via Galvani e via Vesuvio
- Varedo - viale Bagatti Valsecchi - Villa Bagatti Valsecchi
- Lago Nord
- Paderno Dugnano Carrefour Parking
- Villoresi Cycle-way
- Monza - Railway Station
- Ferrovie Nord Milano: Milano-Asso line
Railway Station: Paderno Dugnano
- Ferrovie Nord Milano: Milano-Meda line
Railway Stations: Paderno Dugnano, Palazzolo or Varedo
- Ferrovie dello stato: Milano-Lecco line
Railway Station: Monza